Exhibit ~ Retail ~ Produce ~ Create ~ Inspire ~ Celebrate ~ Relax … all in one building.
3700 square feet (340 square metres) building on two lots @ CDN $279,000.
Inquiries: please contact Bobbi Romer at Remax in Quesnel (250) 991-9063.
Click here to download a 26 MB PDF with photos, floor plans, info about the region, etc.
“Amazing Space” has been the perfect name for this unique heritage building. For over 20 years this has been the home, creative base and summer gallery for artists Bill Horne & Claire Kujundzic who purchased the former Holy Rosary Catholic Church in 1995. Now it could be yours.
High ceilings make this a comfortable place to create, work and relax. In addition to the main large space, there are 3 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 bathrooms, a loft and 2 spacious workshops. A high-efficiency hot water system and catalytic wood stove heat the building which has an interior vacuum, a Thermo-masseur tub and 4 volume controls for a central sound system.
• Kitchen cabinets and trim made of reclaimed Douglas Fir
• Open concept kitchen-dining-living room in the former church vestry
• Electric ceran top range with convection
• South-facing windows and porch
• Vertical grain fir flooring throughout kitchen, living room and office
• Cabinets and trim made of reclaimed Douglas Fir
• Ceiling heights from 2.4 to 4.1 m (8 feet to 13.5 feet)
• European hinges
• Half-moon pullouts for spices and utensils
• Built-in dishwasher
• Halogen track lighting