Exhibit ~ Retail ~ Produce ~ Create ~ Inspire ~ Celebrate ~ Relax … all in one building.
3700 square feet (340 square metres) building on two lots @ CDN $298,000.
Inquiries: please contact Bill Ingram at Remax in Quesnel (250) 983-9522.
“Amazing Space” has been the perfect name for this unique heritage building. For over 20 years this has been the home, creative base and summer gallery for artists Bill Horne & Claire Kujundzic who purchased the former Holy Rosary Catholic Church in 1995. Now it could be yours.
High ceilings make this a comfortable place to create, work and relax. In addition to the main large space, there are 3 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 bathrooms, a loft and 2 spacious workshops. A high-efficiency hot water system and catalytic wood stove heat the building which has an interior vacuum, a Thermo-masseur tub and 4 volume controls for a central sound system.
• Kitchen cabinets and trim made of reclaimed Douglas Fir
• Open concept kitchen-dining-living room in the former church vestry
• Electric ceran top range with convection
• South-facing windows and porch
• Vertical grain fir flooring throughout kitchen, living room and office
• Cabinets and trim made of reclaimed Douglas Fir
• Ceiling heights from 2.4 to 4.1 m (8 feet to 13.5 feet)
• European hinges
• Half-moon pullouts for spices and utensils
• Built-in dishwasher
• Halogen track lighting